Before anyone knew who she was, Kim was married to producer Damon Thomas, and then her infamous nuptials to baller Kris Humphries were splashed all over E! and the cover of PEOPLE. Since the union imploded in 72 days, it was an embarrassing situation for her.
This time, Kim is dialing it down, choosing not to turn her wedding into a media circus. She has exercised incredible restraint with her personal life since linking up with 'Ye, opting for low-key, Instagram and talk show-driven reveals of photos of their daughter North, instead of pocketing a six-figure sum from a glossy.
We're proud of Kim for learning how to keep some things close to the vest, even if putting her life out there for all the world to see is the reason she is rich and famous to begin with!
As we prepare for Wedding No. 3, we're presenting 10 amazing facts you may not know about the most famous Kardashian of all.
1. The April 2014 Vogue cover girl, an honor she shared with her fiance, who is largely considered the architect of her acceptance in high fashion, collects vintage copies of the fashion bible and its competitor Harper's Bazaar.
2. Her 14th birthday party was held at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Her bday is October 21, making her a Libra.
4. She worked at late father Robert Kardashian's music marketing firm Movie Tunes.
5. She appeared on a 2009 episode of How I Met Your Mother. Now she is a mother to North, who is the spitting image of dad Kanye West and will turn 1 in June.
7. In 2008, she dethroned Britney Spears as the Most Googled Celebrity. Brit Brit held that title for four years before Kim knocked her off the lofty perch.
8. Her idol? Oh, just Jennifer Lopez, with whom she shares a common physical trait and that's an unforgettable, shapely, bodacious booty. See the photo below for evidence! Va-va-va-voooooom!
9. She loves films like Clueless and The Notebook. Clearly, Kimmy hearts a good chick flick.
10. Her KUWTK salary used to be $15,000, according to reports. It was eventually raised to $80,000. That's per episode.