Tonight is Thursday, which can only mean one thing: Scott Foley is on TV tonight and that's all you care about anymore.
Jake Ballard has graciously come back into our lives with new episodes of Scandal. Those dreamy eyes are running the world and everything in your life suddenly feels better.
Here are just 21 signs that you're completely obsessed with Scott Foley and his TV counterpart. Don't worry, no judgments on our end at all.
1. Now that Jake Ballard is the head of B6-13, you've fully become Team Jake:
2. In fact, you're personally offended by people who are on Team Fitz. Really. Do you see how he treats Mellie? And does Fitz ever see his older kids?
4. This is how you felt when Olivia told Fitz she didn't know if she had feelings for Jake or not:
5. Every episode you make at least one comment about how beautiful Scott Foley is:
6. If Jake is killed off the show, you are fully prepared to riot:
7. You were distraught every episode they kept Jake locked in the hole:
8. Sometimes you Google image search Scott Foley just to see those eyes:
9. Admittedly, if you were a teen girl, Scott Foley pin-ups would be all over your room:
10. You've secretly watched the Scott Foley Sweet Valley High clip:
11. When you realized Felicity wasn't available for streaming on Netflix:
12. So instead you just binge-watched all the Scott Foley episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs and Dawson's Creek:
13. You've never missed a late night talk show when Scott is the guest:
14. You're still mad at CBS for cancelling The Unit:
15. But as long as he remains a series regular on Scandal, you'll let it go:
16. Anytime your friends comment on how cute Scott is, you nicely remind them that you called dibs first:
18. Just once you wish that Scott Foley would win the girl in a love triangle. (Felicity, you bitch.):
19. And you're on Olivia's team, therefore you want what's best for her:
20. Also, this GIF of Scott Foley shirtless makes you want to cry tears of joy:
21. Because he's perfection: