Whenever you get gloomy with the state of the world, do you watch Love Actually?
It's no wonder why this movie is a holiday favorite. It makes you smile, laugh, cry, want to punch something (or someone!) and do a jig like Sarah in a stairwell—all over the course of 135 minutes. It's impossible not to love this movie. In which case, this is for you:
1. When you see that Love Actually is on TV, you get sucked in no matter if there's 2 hours or 2 minutes left.
3. To you, Alan Rickman is not Snape from Harry Potter. But rather Snape is the idiotic husband who cheats on the fabulous Karen (Emma Thompson) with that slutty assistant.
4. The REAL Christmas season doesn't start until you've seen the movie from beginning to end.
5. You still swoon over "To me, you are perfect."
6. Language barrier? What's a language barrier? Love conquers all in your book.
7. You get flustered when Hugh Grant shakes his booty—prostitute past forgotten!
8. You wholeheartedly believe love can bloom at work with the right person ... and without consequences. But then you remember Love Actually is a movie and not real life.
9. You truly wonder if Britney was "rubbish" in the sack.
10. You wish you could pull off f*cking up at work as adorably as Natalie.
11. Joni Mitchell was the original Taylor Swift when it comes to heartbreak.
12. You want to scream at Sarah, "Just don't answer the phone!" when she (finally!) has the opportunity to boff Karl.
13. All you need in life is a card that says, "I'm actually yours."
14. You would love to spend a night drinking beer and watching porn with Billy Mack.
16. Just like Sam, you are totally willing to get the shit kicked out of you by love.
17. You wish you could curse like Billy Mack all day every day!
18. You firmly believe there is no better holiday song than Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You."
19. Juliet (Keira Knightley) doesn't want Mark? You'll gladly be his rebound.
20. You can't pick a favorite Love Actually storyline. They are all just too perfect.
21. "Christmas is All Around" is actually an awesome song.
22. With absolutely zero reservations, you would strip down to your undies and jump into a freezing cold lake to save Jamie's novel.
23. You see people greeting each other at the airport and hear Hugh Grant's voice.
24. When people hate on Love Actually, you're certain they have no soul.