We've all heard about some strange sexual fetishes. There are people who are partial to feet, others who like to be spanked. But what about the stranger fetishes out there? We found the seven freakiest fetishes you've probably never heard of, and that need to be read to be believed.
1. Formicophilia: The sexual desire to have insects crawl over one's body, particularly the genitals. (um, no. No, no, no).
2. Plushophilia: A sexual attraction to stuffed animals. Participants masturbate with plushie toys and/or dress up as the aforementioned toys to perform sex acts. Similarly related to "furries"; people who dress up as animals to perform sex acts.
3. Klismaphilia: The deriving of sexual pleasure via enema. (I would not want to be the proctologist on call when a klismaphiliac comes in. Would you have to buy them dinner first?).
4. Hybristophilia: A sexual attraction to someone who has performed a violent crime such as rape or murder. Also known as Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome, for the famous hybristophiliac Bonnie Parker.
5. Trichophilia: The sexual attraction to hair, particularly to watching haircuts or hair washes. (This makes me very suspicious of my stylist all of a sudden).
6. Apotemnophilia: The sexual desire to have a healthy limb removed in order to become an amputee (not to be confused with the sexual attraction to amputees, Acrotomophilia). Some apotemnophiliacs will go so far as to injure a healthy limb in order to have it removed.
7. Balloons: Yep, even balloons have been sexualized. There are two subsets of "Looners": "Poppers", who, obviously, get their jollies by popping the balloon, and "Non-poppers", who can’t even stand the thought of the balloon popping and instead get off on watching the balloon expand.
More juicy content from YourTango: