We've all heard about the magical, erotic qualities of oysters. But what other foods out there can get you to an even better O-moment?
1. Oranges: studies have shown that Vitamin C is a necessary component in keeping our sexual organs happy. Dig into a vitamin-rich orange to get all the C you need.
2. Olive Oil: this good fat signals your body to start producing testosterone, which is especially useful in women who are having a little trouble getting to the finale.
3. Eggs: loaded with the vitamins B5 and B6, which are great for maintaining hormone levels, eggs are also largely protein, which gives you the long-lasting energy you need in the sack.
4. Zinc-rich foods, such as lean red meat and brown rice: zinc helps slow the production of prolactin, which can pump the breaks in the bedroom.
5. Ginseng Tea: for men especially, ginseng tea is like lighter fluid due to high concentrations of ginsenoside.
6. Peppers: the hotter the better, as they increase your metabolism and get blood flowing to all the essential areas. Just don't pick one so hot that you have to take a cold shower and ruin the moment!
7. Garlic: another tool to increase blood flow, garlic is rich in allicin. Just remember to have a breath mint before you get down to business.
8. Watermelon: is your man having trouble rising to the occasion? Give him some watermelon! Full of citrulline, watermelon is believed to act like a natural form of Viagra. If nothing else, it's certainly way cheaper (and tastier) than a little blue pill.
9. Sushi: this Japanese delicacy, perfect for your next date night, combines fatty fish (tuna or salmon) with seaweed, both of which are believed to give TLC to your nether regions. So order a salmon skin roll and lock the door!
More juciy content from YourTango: