Certain times of year just lends itself to certain kinds of weddings. Easter: pastel. Christmas: winter wonderland. Halloween: scare-fest. Scroll down to find the creepiest of the creepy, the strangest of the strange. Yep, we went deep into horror-wedding land, just for your enjoyment.
1. A South Texas Horror Con wedding is always a possibility. Nothing like a bloody fight before you say "I do."
3. Does this say "serial killer chic" to anyone else? This bridal party has a "Zombies and Vamps" theme.
5. Show your new bride you care with a little…love bite. Apparently, the fangs were a gift from the photographer. Know your clients!
6. Yep, nothing creepy going on here.
7. The bride never looked so beautiful as when she was missing half her face.
8. No reason for the bride to worry…
9. You know you've gone the extra mile when you've built a coffin for two.
10. It wouldn't be a properly horrific wedding without a few zombies.
11. Mass wedding/murder. Whatever.
12. This is actually not a bad look on the bride.
13. The couple that eats brains together, stays together. Considered the UK’s first zombie-themed wedding, the nuptials were a prize from the makers of computer game Dead Island Riptide.
More juicy content from YourTango: