It's getting hot, hot, hot! Here are 7 chic outfits for your summer dates in the blistering heat.
With summer in full force and temperatures rising, it's time to shed some layers!
From white jeans and a delicate bustier to a crop top and whimsical high-waisted skirt, we give you warm weather ensembles for those 100 (or more!) degree summer dates.
Showcasing the perfect balance of hot-and-bothered sex appeal and chic-and-sweet sophistication, these looks have plenty of cutouts and breathable fabrics to keep you cool while ensuring things stay hot and heavy on the romance front.
Whether you're spending the day with a special someone on the shore, making a picnic in the park, getting rooftop cocktails, or joining your summer crush for a boozy barbeque, we give you seven outfit options for your next romantic rendezvous in the blistering heat.
1. Cute Crop Top And Whimsical High-Waisted Skirt In Sorbet Shades
2. Printed Short Shorts And A Chic Sleeveless Top:
3. Bright And Breezy Long Dress:
Fashion Star Midi Dress by Hunter Bell, $135
4. White Pants And A Flirty Colorful Tank:
5. Floaty, Fairytale-Inspired Dress In A Soft Pastel Hue:
Keep Reading ...
Vince Camuto SLEEVELESS DRAPED MAXI, $90
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 10 Date Night Ideas That Won't Break The Bank [EXPERT]
- 5 Date-Night Ideas For Couples [PHOTOS]
- Second Date Ideas: How To Make It As Amazing As The First