Tune into this perfect playlist to celebrate Turkey Day with your significant other!
Thanksgiving's a reminder of our many blessings, and the people around the table are even more important than the turkey and fixings served on it. Give your Turkey Day some extra gratitude with this playlist of appreciative popular songs you can dedicate to your friends, family, or special someone.
1. "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) by James Taylor. Stop and thank your baby.
2. "With A Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles. Words to live by: "Do you need anybody? I need somebody to love."
More from YourTango:
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Know He's Head-Over-Heels For You
- 5 Ways To STOP Complaining And Appreciate The Life You Have
- 20 Crazy-Romantic, Creative Ways To Say 'I Love You'