Having an off day? No worries, we're here to help.
We've put together a list of the 10 must-see flicks that are sure to knock that bad or lonely mood and make you smile, laugh, or at least forget about what's bothering you for a few hours. Today is National Cheer Up the Lonely Day, so consider this your one-stop shop to cheer you up!
More from YourTango: I'm Still More Single Than Tom Hanks In 'Cast Away.'
10. The Holiday: Not only do women love this movie, but men think it's adorable, too! Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet's bad luck with guys is easily relatable, as well as their chemistry with their new neighbors. 10 Most Romantic Love Quotes From Movies
9. Wedding Crashers: Whether you need a good laugh or a good romance, this is your movie. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are hilarious, and when you mix in a cruel Bradley Cooper and a gorgeous Rachel Mcadams, you're sure to have a smile on your face halfway through (if not before!).
8. Finding Nemo: Even if you're not a cartoon fan (which I'm not), this flick is sure to make you smile. Yes, it's about a fish. However, it's more about family, trust and friendship. Plus, the sharks are HILARIOUS.
7. Tootsie: It may have been 30 years ago, but Dustin Hoffman dressed as a woman is still hilarious. Complimented by Jessica Lange, Geena Davis and Bill Murray, the film will absolutely make you laugh. Its touching qualities also earned it 10 Academy Award noms and a 4-star rating from Roger Ebert.
6. Top Gun: Whether you love Tom Cruise or hate him, this film will remind you of a simpler time. Not only is he young and extremely handsome, but he's romantic and quite the man in this role. You'll love to hate Cruise as a cocky US Naval Aviator in training who thinks he's better than everyone else... and kind of is.
More from YourTango: A-List Links: Kim Kardashian Officially Debuts Her New Bikini Bod
5. Elf: The holidays are a cheery time, so automatically your spirit will be uplifted with this film. But, seeing a grown Will Ferrell in an elf costume who screams "I KNOW HIM!" when people refer to Santa? If that doesn't cheer you up, I'm not sure what will. Plus, Zooey Deschanel's version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" is almost as adorable as she is!
More juicy content from YourTango: