It all started when some villagers decided to dig a new well, and were left, well, stumped!
It's not safe for consumption.
When villagers drilling a well shaft found the object, they called a local TV station, which sent over a reporter to cover the discovery. They thought they had discovered a rare fungus.
More from Huffington Post Weird News:
- Man With 100-Pound Scrotum Turns Down Free Surgery Offer
- Woman Arrested For Cooking Meth At Gas Station
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested While Sunbathing Naked And Holding Rubber Penis