It all started when some villagers decided to dig a new well, and were left, well, stumped!
It's not safe for consumption.
ABC News reports that a sex toy was confused for a mushroom in the Chinese village of Liucunbu, outside the city of Xi’an.
When villagers drilling a well shaft found the object, they called a local TV station, which sent over a reporter to cover the discovery. They thought they had discovered a rare fungus.
Read the rest on Huffington Post Weird News: Artificial Vagina Confused For Mushroom?
More from Huffington Post Weird News:
This article was originally published at . Reprinted with permission from the author.