Some women prefer Jewish guys. We have to say, with the abundance of good-looking Jewish celebs out there — like James Franco, Jake Gyllenhaal and Adrien Brody — how can you disagree? So in honor of Chanukah, here are some reasons to date an M.O.T. (that's a Member Of The Tribe, for the uninitiated).
1. Matzo ball soup is delish.
More from YourTango: Guys, Here Are 5 Deal-Sealing Ugly Holiday Sweater Party Styles
2. Instead of one day of presents, they have eight crazy nights.
3. Woody Allen movies 24/7, depending on whether or not you think that's a good thing. You'll develop a love-hate relationship with the guy. In general, the tradition of humor runs deep in Jewish culture, so you'll never be at a loss for laughs.
5. They'll introduce you to the world of delis, and after hot pastrami on rye washed down with a Mr. Pibb, your life will never be the same again.
6. They have a ton of friends, thanks to the tight-knit community of their synagogue. As Seth Rogen famously said in 40-Year-Old Virgin, "I touched a guy's balls once in Hebrew school."
7. An opportunity to learn a new language, like Hebrew or Yiddish. Or at least a few fun new words in that new language.
More from YourTango: Women Who Are Happily In Love Have One Surprising Thing In Common
8. There's a list called "top 10 Jewish traditions that can be sexual euphemisms." When was the last time you heard someone make a dirty joke about Easter eggs?