Courtesy of The Frisky's 30 Things Every Woman Should Quit Doing By 30:
More from YourTango: 18 Totally Legitimate Excuses For Why You're Having A Dry Spell
14. Making out with your BFFs at bars for attention.
13. Making out with your boyfriend at bars for attention.
12. Carrying a torch for anyone you haven't seen in the last five years.
11. Declaring an entire gender "all jerks."
10. Skipping regular gyno exams.
9. Crushing on Justin Bieber.
8. Expecting a man/knight in shining armor to swoop in and save her.
7. Using MySpace to pick up guys.
6. Expecting a man to do all the wooing.
And a few, courtesy of Twitter:
5. @GiaKaleena #ThingsYouShouldStopDoingInYour30s you shouldn't date anyone under 25.
4. @gfernandez1989 #ThingsYouShouldStopDoingInYour30s Going to nightclubs every weekend and getting drunk. Have some morals and responsibilities.
3. @MacTalian #ThingsYouShouldStopDoingInYour30s sayin "I'll settle down when I get older"
2. @nicoletteee_x #thingsyoushouldstopdoinginyour30s dating teenage boys
More from YourTango: Access Denied: 4 Valuable Lessons From Being Rejected
1. @GagaxJudas #thingsyoushouldstopdoinginyour30s Clubbing at 18+ clubs.
What other dating habits should you break by the time you turn 30?