/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
1. Analyze his body language. If he likes you, you might notice that he
doesn’t turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and often looks at you.
2. Check his eye contact. If he likes you, he might either look away quickly
whenever he is shy or unconfident or he will catch your eyes or hold it. This
could be uneasy whenever you do not like him. Whenever you think you have held
eye contact more than a second or if he looks away quickly, this guy could like
you. When he is close to you and he says something funny and everyone around
the two of you is laughing, he will look at you to see if you are laughing,
More from YourTango: 18 Totally Legitimate Excuses For Why You're Having A Dry Spell
3. Listen closely to what he is saying. If he likes you, and he’s nervous,
he will start talking about himself. Often, a guy thinks he needs to prove
himself, especially if you talk about another guy.
4. Be aware of physical contact. He could put his hand on your arm or back
when he is laughing, and will not move his legs if it happens to touch yours,
or he might hug you often. All of these are signs of a guy liking you, unless
he’s a player who flirts with a many women and girls.
More from YourTango: Access Denied: 4 Valuable Lessons From Being Rejected
5. See how he behaves around other girls and watch if he treats you
otherwise. Often a guy flirts with other girls only to get your attention. It
gives them an opportunity to see your response. It helps them know if you do
like them. The best method you can tell the guy is trying to make you jealous
is that they rarely look at you when they are flirting with someone else.
Another sign is that when you leave, he immediately stops to flirt with the other girl.
You can ask a friend look out for this. You need to be sneaky to find out if a
guy likes you.
6. Check if he is showing interest in things you do or talk about. For instance,
if you like a kind of music that he likes as well, he might suggest artists you
should listen to.