When it comes to niceness, church-going guys might be the new boy next door. Sure, they get pegged as close-minded, liberal-haters but don't let the Ned Flanders and Kirk Cameron stereotypes overshadow an otherwise varied group of quality males. Chances are, if you overlook the media image and peek into the next Sunday morning service, you'll find someone who encompasses the following qualities. Women Really Do Like Nice Guys
1. He uses clean language. Granted, he'll probably let slip a "frick" or a "darn," but by golly, it's a lot cuter than a slew of f-bombs.
2. More than likely, he adheres to the verse, "Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit," which means that he doesn't smoke, do drugs or get drunk. At most, he'll indulge in a quality cigar at a party or in a gin and tonic at happy hour, but you won't need to worry about cleaning him up afterward. As an added perk, he can always volunteer as the designated driver. 4 Alcohol-Free Date Ideas
3. Unless he sleeps through every service, he has a high attention span. Bring up a couple of points from an hour-long sermon and see if you're not a little bit impressed when he can discuss them in depth. Bonus points if he can connect the current sermon to the previous week's topic.
4. He's consistent. Getting up early on Sunday mornings to hear a sermon and sing for a couple of hours takes a good amount of dedication. Of course, we're referring to the guys who attend service more often than on Christmas and Easter.
5. He's a romantic. If he believes in God, there's a good chance he also believes in destiny. He takes dating and women so seriously that he might even pray before asking you out. If he prays often in his own time, he has probably prayed for the future love of his life—which could be you—before you even met. If adorably old-fashioned guys are your thing, look no further than the next pew over. Faith And Spirituality In Relationships