Touch your man with creativity and curiosity, and use your hands to create the widest range of sensation possible. As trained massage therapists and body-based sex educators, we are experts in erotic touch, and to help you out we have created a stroke-by-stroke video guide that demonstrates a huge range of techniques for maximum pleasure and arousal. Learn a few new skills and you'll soon discover that your hands can create a huge range of sensations. You can create a full and satisfying sexual experience with just your hands if you know how. Manual Sex Is Back In Style
Here are a few essential tips to get you started:
* Use lubricant to allow your hands to slip and slide over his sensitive skin. Lube decreases friction and increases sensation.
* Use more pressure than you thought possible. Many women are scared of hurting the penis and use light, tentative pressure. Try using a very firm grip, using your hands to create a tight squeeze along the entire length of his shaft. Then explore the full range of pressure, from feather light to very deep.
* Use your hands in a variety of ways, from a full hand grasp to a single finger glide. The more variety you create, the more sensation he will feel, and your touch will stay fresh and exciting.
* Play with rhythm and speed to create variety. Think of it as music: steady rhythm with variety and unexpected flourishes creates more pleasure.
* Think of the stimulation as a journey, not a race to the finish. Don't just find one stroke that works and try to finish as quickly as possible. Build up his arousal, then back off. Tease him. Create peaks and valleys in his pleasure. This will make his climax even more intense.
Once you give yourself permission to explore new ways of touching him, begin noticing his reactions. Pay exquisite attention to his responses. How does he respond when you touch ever so lightly around the head of his penis? Do faster or slower strokes peak his interest? Can you tell when he is really into it? What happens to his breathing? Does he make sounds to let you know when it feels good? By paying attention you'll gain valuable information about your lover's patterns of arousal and will be proficient in giving him pleasure. How To Feel Good About Your Body In Bed
Using your hands is also the best way to explore prolonging his arousal and delaying ejaculation. Your hands can quickly respond to feedback, allowing you to back off on stimulation before he reaches the point of "no return" and climaxes. After you gain confidence using your hands to pleasure him, begin playing with prolonging his pleasure. Work together to notice and communicate as he gets closer to ejaculation, and play with backing off and building up as many times as you can before he simply can't wait any longer and wants to experience his climax.
With a little skill and a lot of confidence, using your hands to pleasure your man can add a whole new dimension to your sex life. Many women find this to be an exciting and sexy addition, as they take control and are able to pleasure their man in a whole new way. All too often we forget about our hands as the amazing erotic tools they are designed to be; we are built to give and receive pleasure, and touch is our primary way of communicating with our lover.
We invite you to explore the pleasurable potential of making love to your man—with just your hands!
To really make this advice work, you need to follow these action steps to complete today's challenge.
Right now, I want you to:
For stroke-by-stroke guidance, grab your video guide here—use the promo code YourTango and you'll receive 20% off the video guide. Watch this 15-minute video guide to get detailed instructions on dozens of ways to touch your lover's most sensitive parts.
Within 7 days I want you to:
Make love to your man with just your hands. Use lube, experiment with firmer pressure, and use some of the strokes you learned in the video guide or from this post. Pay attention to his response and notice what feels good to your lover. Notice how it feels to give your man pleasure with just your hands, and ask yourself if this could become a more regular part of your sex life? Would your relationship improve if you offered this kind of touch more frequently? Are there any kinds of touch that you would like to experience more often?
By the end of the challenge I want you to:
Experiment together and try to prolong his pleasure. Can you make him last two or three minutes longer than usual? Can you double the time it takes him to climax? Have him tell you when he is getting close to climax and use your new skills to back off for a few minutes then build up his arousal again, creating peaks and valleys of pleasure. Make this a game without getting too goal-oriented—this is about pleasure, after all!