Culinary Expert Zoe Rogers brings you eat-it-up info from your favorite celebs.
Here are 20 appetizing zingers by celebs with each famous actress giving you HER take:
2. Daryl Hannah — “That's a big goal of mine, to try and grow as much of my own food as possible.”
3. Audrey Hepburn — “For a slim figure, Share your food with the hungry.”
4. Sophia Loren — “Everything you see I owe to spaghetti."
5. Sandra Bullock — “Chocolate is the greatest gift to women ever created, next to the likes of Paul Newman and Gene Kelly. It's something that should be had on a daily basis.”
6. Whoopi Goldberg — “ [New York City] We have Asian people making pizza, we have Italian people serving soul food. You are not going to see that any place else.”
7. Marlene Dietrich — “Champagne makes you feel like it’s Sunday and better days are just around the corner.”
9. Jennifer Aniston — “Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You're not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass of wine because I'd be devastated.”
10. Cameron Diaz — “French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar.”
11. Joan Collins — “Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.”
12. Angela Bassett — “I love vegan choices, raw food choices, and I’ll eat whatever I have to in order to get into whatever shape I need to get into for any one particular role.”
13. Goldie Hawn — “If you put junk food in your body, your body will turn to junk.”
14. Julia Roberts — “I’ve always been a friend of food. I probably put on about seven pounds in Rome when we were shooting. I ate a lot of pizzas in Naples. It was just great. But it was hard on take 10 on a giant plate of pasta.”
15. Shirley MacLaine — “Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. It's where all the fruit is.”
16. Gwyneth Paltrow — "We've got a wood-burning pizza oven in the garden—a luxury, I know, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made."
17. Queen Latifah — “I am not one to turn down macaroni and cheese, even late at night. I love Italian food. I love pasta ... A refrigerator full of water and Gatorade? Honey, that`s just not gonna happen.”
18. Drew Barrymore — “I've been a vegetarian for years and years. I'm not judgmental about others who aren't, I just feel I cannot eat or wear living creatures.”
19. Dolly Parton — “I tried every diet in the book. I tried some that weren't in the book. I tried eating the book. It tasted better than most of the diets.”
20. Miss Piggy — “Never Eat More Thank You Can Lift.”
By Zoe Rogers, an award-winning author of nine cookbooks and leading culinary and home entertaining expert, friendship authority, and culinary judge of cooking and baking contests. She's the Founder of GalPalGreet.com. Follow her on Twitter!
If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) ... look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.