YourTango Experts is a division of YourTango.com, specifically helping therapists, coaches, educators, authors and healing professionals to market their businesses online and drive both traffic and potential clients to their websites. We are seeking a sales professional to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
More from YourTango: How Gratitude Can Heal Your Soul
- A background in sales and marketing
- A genuine interest in talking to sale prospects
- Relationship-minded sales skills
- Experience and a comfort level with social media tools and techniques
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives at the same time
- Self-motivated skills, only needs minimal attention to perform
- Regular conversations (phone and Skype calls) with sales prospects to educate them about joining YourTango Experts
- Daily use of email, phone and the Internet, including using a CRM system like Sales Force
- Good writing skills to support the creation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Keen skills to help identify lead sources and generate new leads
- An eager and engaged attitude to help experiment with new & alternative ways to market, drive interest to our platform & attract customers
- A well-oiled and highly functional home office complete with high-speed Internet, computer and phone. Previous experience working from home is a plus.
- Occasional travel to conferences and trade shows to interact directly with potential customers & promote our product—less than 10% of the year.
Our ideal candidate is a relationship-minded sales associate, who is open to learning about our target market and is hungry to dive in and connect with the public. Given that our business is Internet driven, this is a work-from-home position. Our chosen candidate must have reliable self-starting skills and good personal time management skills.
More from YourTango: Top 20 Tips For Online Dating Over 40
If you're interested, regardless of previous sales experience, we would love to talk with you. Please email a cover letter that details your interest in the position and salary requirements to Tina Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.