YourTango Experts is a division of YourTango.com, specifically helping therapists, coaches, educators, authors and healing professionals to market their businesses online and drive both traffic and potential clients to their websites and businesses. We are seeking a sales professional to join our team part-time.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
More from YourTango: Never Pine Over Your Ex Again With These Essential Breakup Tips
- Relationship & enrollment sales experience; dating service, membership sales, etc.
- Intangible sales background
- Proven track record of sales success
- Effective relationship building & client retention skills
- Builds rapport quickly and enjoys working with the public
- A genuine interest in helping individuals realize their goals
- Marketing experience, including social media tools and techniques
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives simultaneously while achieving sales objectives
- Strong time management skills; self-reliant and motivated. Able to perform successfully on their own without requiring constant attention
- A past history of working from home with a proven track record of efficiency via a home office
- Successful background closing sales exclusively over the phone or Skype
Responsibilities to include:
More from YourTango: Is It Crazy To Be Best Friends With Your Ex?
- Regular sales conversations (phone and Skype) with prospects to ensure enrollment in YourTango Experts
- Daily use of email, Skype, phone and Internet
- Good writing skills to support the creation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Lead generation experience; identifying and cultivating lead sources
- An eager and engaged attitude helping drive interest to our platform & enroll new clients
- A well-oiled and highly functional home office complete with high-speed Internet, computer and phone.
- Occasional travel to conferences and trade shows to interact directly with potential customers & promote our product--less than 10% of the year.
Our ideal candidate is a relationship-minded sales associate, who is open to learning about our platform, our target market, and is hungry to perform. This candidate fosters relationships with a highly credentialed clientele and easily builds trust through a genuine interest in others success. Given that our business is Internet driven, this is a work-from-home position. Our chosen candidate must have reliable self-starting skills and good personal time management skills. If you’re interested, and have relationship sales experience, we would love to talk with you. Please send a cover letter that details your interest in the position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.