Yummy Mummy has done it again, another great video with some fantastic Good Date ideas to make sure
Yummy Mummy has done it again, another great video with some fantastic Good Date ideas to make sure you not only pick the right place to go, but also have great fun when you get there.
Want to see some more video’s from Yummy Mummy? Check out her Yummy Mummy Dating Advice video
Top 10 Yummy Mummy Good Date Ideas
- Go for drinks in a nice bar. Wear smarter clothes than you normally world when going to the local pub. The two are very different.
- Take a relaxing beach walk, and as Yummy Mummy says if you don’t have one near you why not take a stroll in the park.
- Head for the pub. Nothing wrong with a few drinks in the local – just be sure its the right setting.
- Have a nice dinner together and take note of advice given, make it a less risky restaurant. No hot curries!
- Ice Skating is sure to get the adrenaline pumping, and soon you’ll be able to do it over Christmas in outside places like the Natural History museum, adding that little bit of an extra sparkle to the event. And if you fancy proposing with a Tiffany’s ring then you should head to Somerset House, who’s outdoor rink will be sponsored by Tiffany’s!
- Paintballing – nothing like the chance to shoot each other, and take a shower afterwards.
- Cook a meal at home for one another (or together). Great fun, and you get to make a little bit of a mess
- Go and see a live show. Fun, educated and has breaks for you to talk and have a drink – much better than the cinema
- Bring out the kid inside of you and play some arcade games. You might win the best cuddly teddy going.
- Visit a theme park, aside from all the time you’ll have to talk the rides will get you pumped, and you’ll both laugh as the day unfolds.
Make sure those Good Date ideas stay good by avoiding these
- Football Matches – not everyone’s cup of tea
- Visiting a Graveyard – unless you are big fans of Buffy this probably wont go down to well
- The Cinema – we’re detailed the reason’s of why not to go to the cinema many times but remember this really does not give you the chance to get to know each other.