10 Warning Signs That Your Husband Is Cheating
1. Short and brief about his day. Is your husband’s communication getting shorter by the day? If he's not forthcoming about his day and you feel that he is being short and brief about it, you may need to ask him to elaborate. If you feel like there is something that he’s not telling you then you’re probably right.
2. Lack of intimacy. Are your late night sex encounters nonexistent? Is kissing and close contact becoming more sparse? If you initiate sexual contact and your husband pushes you away, then there is something going on with your relationship that is a cause for concern.
3. Talking less on the phone. Are your routine phone calls no longer routine? Are you talking less on the phone? Is this happening more during or after work hours? If the usual talk during lunch and then from home is not happening, find out the reason why. Is it temporary or has this been going on for months now?
4. Late office hours. The hubby never had late office hours before but now, for the past few months, it’s more frequent and he’s too busy to answer the phone. He also doesn’t want you to contact his receptionist or call the main office either. Why has this recently changed?
5. Cell phone. Is he hiding his cell phone? Is there a new password on it that wasn’t there before? Is the ringer on silent and if he looks at the phone he doesn’t tell you who it is and walks away? Are text messages automatically deleted? If your husband’s behavior has changed when using his phone then this could be a sign that something is going on and it’s not involving you.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
• Prevent Your Man From Cheating: 7 Fool-Proof Tips [EXPERT]
• Advice & Support On Infidelity
• YourTango’s Best Breakup And Divorce Advice