How can you up the odds you'll be noticed by Mr. Hot? Follow these steps. He's coming your way.
Looking great isn't all that's involved in attracting Mr. Delish when you are out on the town. Approachability is just as, if not more important than anything else. Use these moves and he'll be walking your way. Get ready!
1. Go out with 1-3 girls maximum at a time. Any more friends in the group than that, and you are definitely going to make it hard for any man to say, "Hello" to you. Large groups can be intimidating, so he's going to have to summon up the courage to approach you and do it in front of an audience. Make it easy on him to approach you by keeping the number of friends around you on the small side.
2. Keep your body turned slightly outwards from your group of friends. Sounds odd, right? You're with your friends, so why wouldn't you be turned towards them? Well ... because your back will be towards any guy that is thinking of coming over to strike up a conversation. Keeping your back towards him is a sure sign you're into your friends and no one else. Instead, show him you're open to having him interrupt or join in on your conversation by using this move.
3. Smile. Smile. Smile. And then smile some more! Some girls, in an attempt to appear poised and the opposite of desperate, actually go too far with their body language and expression. They end up appearing cold, disinterested, and unsmiling. That sends the message that you are unfriendly. Super hot girls are also friendly girls. They know smiling is the hook that draws in your flirt target. You don't have to be smiling directly at your target for it to work either. He'll see your smile, and the friendly vibes it sends out, no matter where you are ... a pretty smile is hard to resist.
4. Give him sultry eye contact. Yes, it can be an intimidating idea, but if you can perfect this move, he won't refuse your invitation. Your eyes are your most flirtatious tool and the most effective. Learn how to use them and you will be just too tempting to ignore. Want in on a little secret? If it's too hard to look him straight in the eye, try looking just near his eyes -- a little above, below, or in between. (Make sure it's only a little!) He'll never know.
5. Wear a pretty fragrance. Studies show that women who wear fragrance are perceived as being more sexy, mysterious, and confident. You will stand out from the crowd and he's guaranteed to notice you when you walk by or stand near him.
4. Be positive. When he does approach you, and he will if you stick to these moves, keep your talk light-hearted and positive. No one wants to be around a negative person, so keep the conversation focussed on things you can have a great time talking about with him. It helps to think of a few topics ahead of time (movies you have recently seen, a funny thing that happened to you recently, cities or restaurants you enjoy and recommend), so you won't be scrambling when you see him coming your way.
Good luck. Use these tips, be positive, and most of all, be yourself while doing it and he's bound to come over to sexy, fun you.