Are you single or divorced and looking for love? Summer's the best time for socializing. What's your plan to meet men? If you're stuck for ideas, here are ten fun ways to meet men. Pick just one or try them all!
1. Walk your dog. Go to a dog park in your neighborhood, or visit the boardwalk of your local beach or waterfront area. Make sure you look great before you leave the house. Then, while walking your pup, smile at men as you pass by. That's flirting 101. You can even ask about their dogs to start a conversation.
More from YourTango: Planning Your Dream Proposal: Are You For Real!?
2. Read a book at the beach or park. Reading a juicy novel is already fun, but holding a book makes it easy for a guy to approach and ask: "Hey, what are you reading?" Bingo, the interaction begins! Trust me, my dating coaching clients say this definitely works.
3. Attend every party. Sometimes women get in the habit of saying, "no" to invitations, but that won't help you meet men. Say "YES!" The more gatherings you attend, the more people you'll meet, whether it's business, family, friends or singles events. Parties are festive, which make people happy, which makes it easier to meet them. No more excuses; just go. 5 Dating Tips For Introverts
4. Enjoy outdoor concerts. Many communities have an outdoor concert series at a bandshell or park. This is a great place to meet men because everyone likes music. Look like you are enjoying the entertainment, sing along and dance a little to get noticed. Be friendly and strike up conversations about the music.
More from YourTango: 8 Sneaky Ways To Avoid Relationship Questions This Thanksgivukkah
5. Dine outdoors. A lot of restaurants put tables outside to attract diners. Have a glass of wine and an appetizer, or indulge in a slice of blueberry pie. With close quarters, you can often meet other diners nearby, especially if you're naturally friendly. Comment on a cute guy's food by saying, "That looks yummy." This will light the spark for interaction. 3 Things All Men Need In A Relationship
More dating advice from YourTango: