I like to enjoy my vodka responsibly. Namely, Chopin and Ciroc. But it's the new Stoli vodka Would You Have a Drink With You? advertising campaign that has me thinking about this question: Would you go on a date with you? More specifically, are you a good date? Would you date yourself short-term? What about long-term? Kissing 101: Comfort, Compatibility & Communication
To help you answer these questions, I've designed a survey for you to assess your "dateability" factor. Evaluate your responses to the questions below:
- Are you punctual?
- Are you dressed for the venue?
- Are you optimistic and enthusiastic?
- Do you turn off (or silence) your phone?
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you ask interesting questions?
- Do you compliment your date?
- Do you avoid talking excessively about your past relationships?
- Are you comfortable talking about yourself and your background?
- Are you memorable?
If you answered "no" to more than one of these questions, it's time to revamp your dating strategy!