Don't stay home alone! Election night is a great opportunity to meet Mr. Right!
What's red or blue and single all over? The amazing guy you're going to meet on election night 2012!
Both political and non-political men will be out everywhere, and if you want to increase the odds that you win — even if your candidate of choice doesn't — you need to lock in your election night plans pronto! While actually voting is a plus — after all, you never know who might be standing behind the curtain — this is definitely not the night to stay home watching the election returns alone.
Don't believe it? Here are three reasons why election night is a great time to meet men:
1. Election night parties draw a better crowd. Let’s face it; a standard Tuesday night party can draw a crowd. However, when something as important as a presidential election rolls around, men with a higher-than-average IQ will likely be along for the ride — as should you!
Getting invited to an election night party filled with hoards of mutual friends and single men is a great opportunity for you to meet your match. You could even throw your own last-minute bash if you're feeling up for it; just ask every guest to bring a friend!
2. Casual banter about politics sparks stimulating conversation. Engaging in an intense discussion about the fate of our dear country is most definitely not a good idea. However, a casual discussion about which candidate's hair looks better on television can be a great conversation starter.
Politics can be a sensitive subject, but starting off on the right foot will be easy on election night. People will generally be in a cheerful mood because there's cause for celebration. Even if your candidate doesn't win, you can celebrate the fact that we get to vote!
More love advice from YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You
- 5 Ways To STOP Complaining And Appreciate The Life You Have