You don't need diet pills and fat burn supplements to burn body fat and build a lean body
You don't need diet pills and fat burn supplements to burn body fat and build a lean body. These pills and supplements either do not work or will only give you a short-term boost at best. Your health could be at stake.
Here are 7 things that work better than diet pills and fat burn supplements to shape your body leaner and meaner:
1. Build a healthy body with a long-term commitment to healthy eating, regular workouts and healthy lifestyle choices. That's the bottom line. Get started with the intent to never stop. This gives you the best chance to live a longer, healthier life.
2. Make frequent changes to your workout program. Here are some examples:
---vary the workout intensity, repetitions and rest periods
---change the duration of your workouts
---change your exercise routine (try new exercises) every 1-2 weeks
---use different methods such as supersets, circuits and blasts
---use very little machine weight exercises and cardio machine routines (machines do too much work for you)
You don't have to workout for hours per session to get huge fat loss results. Shorten your weight training workouts to 50 minutes or less and ramp up the intensity. Shorten your interval cardio workouts to 20 minutes. Research has proven that short bursts are very effective fat burners.
Do as many compound strength exercises (with weights or bodyweight) standing up as possible. These types of exercises work major muscle groups and many times are full-body strength exercises. Squats, deadlift, lunges, standing bentover rows, squat-to curl-to press and bench press are great examples. Full-body core exercises like planks and side planks work well also. Spend less time posing on "mirror exercises" like bicep curls, calf raises and tricep extensions.
3. Shorten and intensify your interval cardio workout. Too many long, slow cardio sessions wastes time and eats away at your muscle mass. Short, intense interval cardio sessions also burn more fat and calories during and after your workout.
Some examples of good interval cardio exercises are:
--sprints on the ground (flat or incline)
4. Make needed changes to your eating habits. Its possible to have layers of fat on top of your muscles. Eat whole, natural foods. And, track your calories in a journal until you have a good idea of how you need to eat to burn fat.
Don't ruin great workouts by eating bad food with a million calories.
It will be easier to eat right if you plan your meals for the week. And, instead of eating out during the day, pack your food. This will protect you from binge eating and haphazard eating (i.e. grazing).
5. Take your fat loss to a higher level with jump (plyometric) exercises and workouts.
If you're having trouble sculpting your butt, hips and thighs, try more plyometric training. Plyometric workouts are advanced workouts. You need to perfect jumping and landing techniques or you will injure yourself. And, if you have knee and low back problems, high-speed plyometric training is not for you.
Effective fat burners are jump rope, squat jumps, lunge jumps, depth jumps, jumping jacks, tuck jumps, side-to-side hops and front-to-back hops.
6. Limit excessive stress in your life. A certain amount of stress and tension helps you take on challenges and perform better. Too much stress (left unchecked) over a prolonged period is not good and it causes health problems and affects metabolism.
Your body's normal state (homeostasis) is changed by stress. The hormones, adrenaline and cortisol, are secreted in response to a stressful situation. Stressful situations that go on for months or years signals to your body that the normal state includes excessive amounts of adrenaline and cortisol.
As it relates to metabolism, adrenaline makes your fat cells more efficient at turning fat into energy and speeds up metabolism. On the other hand, cortisol increases the amount of glucose in your blood and creates more energy. If you are consistently inactive, this excess adrenaline and cortisol builds up. Unused excess energy will be stored as fat.
Chronic stress or stress with no end in sight has major health implications. Adrenaline will continue to be secreted but your body and fat cells will build up a tolerance to it. Getting adequate sleep every night will help limit stress.
7. Drink plenty of water. This will help you limit sugary drinks that pack on belly fat. Your body is about two-thirds water. Drink water and unsweetened drinks (like tea) most of the time. It will help you eat less and help your body function better.
Drink about half your weight in water every day. So, if you weigh 140 pounds, drink 70 ounces of water each day.
Water also helps your body flex muscles, remove wastes, cushion joints, carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells and helps convert food into energy (although water doesn't provide energy).
You may be experiencing dehydration if you have dry lips/mouth, dizziness, headache, nausea or muscle cramps. When you exercise, drink about a cup of water every 15 minutes.
Use these 7 things to lean out your body and keep the weight off.
Be sure and download your FREE 14-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Program from My Fitness Hut and start burning fat and building your lean body!