Don't you deserve a little love?
The truth is you deserve to be happy, and loving yourself is a good place to start. Here are 52 ways that will show you how to be happy with yourself right now!
1. Show yourself some respect right now ... because you deserve it.
2. Treat your body like the temple that it is by feeding it nourishing, wholesome foods.
3. Identify the toxic people in your life and confidently walk away from them. Of course, if that's impossible, then just keep your distance.
4. Move your body for at least 20 to 30 minutes 5 to 6 days per week. No need to get your panties in a bunch, I am talking about movement. You do not need to participate in a boring, over-structured exercise routine if you are not feeling it. Just do something active.
5. Spend 5 to 10 minutes in the morning savoring a cup of hot coffee or tea. Or your green smoothie.
6. Go on a "me date."
7. Put on some great tunes and dance around the house like no one is watching.
8. Make friends with your inner critical bitch.
9. Look at everything today as if it was through your child's eyes.
10. Give yourself a morning hug.
11. Say "no" to things you know you have no interest in doing.
12. Take a luxurious bath with lots of essential oils. Keep the door locked.
13. Face one of your fears today and do it anyway.
14. Buy yourself a new pair of beautiful lacy or silky panties.
15. Pleasure yourself.
16. Initiate sex with your partner ... don't wait for them.
17. Create a love list of all your amazing qualities. Write them down and read them often.
18. Savor a piece of dark chocolate daily.
19. Write yourself a love letter and mail it to yourself.
20. Take a small risk every single day.
21. Stop complaining. Life is too short. What could you do instead? What action could you take right now that would move you in the right direction? Because let's face it, we usually complain when we are frustrated with things not going as planned. So create a new plan.
22. Cultivate amazing friendships with a group of women who will love and support you, no matter what.
23. Tell yourself "You are enough!" because you are. Stop questioning it.
24. No more "fat speak." If you can't say something nice to yourself, then don't say anything at all.
25. Raid your closet. Get rid of everything that doesn't fit right and that you don't feel utterly fabulous in.
26. Sip a glass of wine while reading your favorite novel ... all by yourself.
27. Grab a picnic basket, fill it with delicious finger foods and take yourself to the park for a relaxing lunch.
28. Take a technology break. Yes, turn off your cell phone and shut down your computer.
29. Engage in active listening. That means no talking for you, just practice listening without having to say a word in return.
30. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Not only will that make their day but you will feel wonderful for doing it.
31. Practice being present. No need to map out your future today.
32. Throw away your scale. You are not defined by a number.
33. Play hard and play often.
34. Listen to your body. It's highly intuitive. It will tell you what it needs if you just listen.
35. Take five minutes every day and come back to your breath. This is an amazing way to recharge yourself daily.
36. Eat dinner naked.
37. Stop trying to "fit in." You are unique; embrace it.
38. Spend the day in the buff.
39. Keep an open mind and an open heart. You never know what possibility will come your way. Be ready to receive it.
40. Demand respect from others. You determine what you will and will not tolerate.
41. Learn to be your own best friend. Enough said.
42. Never settle.
43. Practice forgiveness — with yourself and others.
44. Keep a gratitude journal.
45. Take a well deserved nap. You are allowed to rest.
46. Practice being vulnerable.
47. Tell people what you desire. They are not mind readers.
48. No more comparing yourself to other women. You are beautiful and wonderful just as you are.
49. Pamper yourself by getting a manicure, pedicure or a massage.
50. Wallow in your feelings. Stop stuffing them down. This is truly the only way to release them.
51. Treat yourself to something special. Spend some money on yourself. It really will be okay.
52. Eat chocolate naked.