1. Show yourself some respect right now ... because you deserve it.
2. Treat your body like the temple that it is by feeding it nourishing, wholesome foods.
3. Identify the toxic people in your life and confidently walk away from them. Of course, if that's impossible, then just keep your distance.
4. Move your body for at least 20-30 minutes 5-6 days per week. No need to get your panties in a bunch, I am talking about movement. You do not need to participate in a boring, over-structured exercise routine if you are not feeling it. Just do something active.
5. Spend 5-10 minutes in the morning savoring a cup of hot coffee or tea. Or your green smoothie, I am not particular.
6. Go on a "me date."
7. Put on some great tunes and dance around the house like no one is watching.
8. Make friends with your inner critical bitch.
9. Look at everything today as if it was through your child's eyes.
10. Give yourself a morning hug. 6 Ways Women Can Reduce Stress
11. Say "no" to things you know you have no interest in doing.
12. Take a luxurious bath with lots of essential oils. Keep the door locked.
13. Face one of your fears today and do it anyway.
14. Buy yourself a new pair of beautiful lacy or silky panties.
More love advice from YourTango: