Gal Szekely (MA,MFT)
We get it: You love your partner and you want to make your relationship work. And you don’t want to settle for less—you want a passionate, intimate, fulfilling connection!
But right now, amid the fights, the communication problems, the lack of intimacy, or the sexual disconnection, you’re both feeling discouraged, and you’re not sure what you can do to turn your relationship around.
When couples get together, no one hands you a recipe book for relationship success. We tend to think that relationships should be easy and come naturally—and we’re surprised when things don’t go so well.
But why would they? Having a relationship in which you’re passionate lovers, best friends, and a great team is no simple task.
Rest assured, you can have a loving, passionate, intimate relationship. It can also be easy and seamless. But let’s be honest—it usually takes some effort to get there.
The Couples Center is here to help you build the relationship you both want. We offer:
- Relationship specialists: We help both individuals and couples improve their relationships.
- Short-term results: Counseling doesn’t have to take years! We focus on short-term results based on the goals that you set.
- Direct feedback: We offer interactive sessions in a warm, supportive environment, providing you with direct feedback so that you know what needs to be done to change things for the better.
- Up-to-date knowledge: We’re current on relationship research and methodologies and regularly collaborate with each other on new ideas.
- Communication issues
- Affairs and infidelity
- Premarital counseling
- Sex and intimacy
- Parenting issues
- Deciding whether to get married
- Healthy separation and divorce
Want more information before you commit? Get free access to 3 videos and an article on The Secrets of Successful Relationships.
The Reason I Became A Helping Professional
My passion for personal growth goes all the way back to my teen years, when a series of difficult personal experiences led me to wonder: What creates connection and relationship? What is our potential for success? I began a lifelong search for answers that brought me to meditation, philosophy, and therapeutic work that eventually led me to the woman who would become my wife.
Years later, when she and I were going through hard times, we decided to seek professional help and understand what it takes to build a successful marriage. That experience inspired me so much that I decided to leave a thriving career in high-tech marketing to become a marriage counselor, establish The Couples Center for couples therapy, and dedicate my work to helping couples create thriving relationships.
I know how hard it is to ask for support, and how frustrating it can be to feel like you’re not living the life you want. Let me know how I can help.
Over $120 per session