Would you love to look spectacular for a wedding this season? Here are 10 easy and simple tips to incorporate into your daily life that will make positive changes to your health and well-being not only for the event but for the rest of your life.
1. Drink more water. Water is absolutely vital for every process in the body and especially for your skin. If there is one thing that is critically important to your body's overall function and well-being, it is the sufficient consumption of water. Water is the most potent fat burner, period. When we are talking about fat burning we are really referring to lipolysis. 6 Solutions For Healthy Skin On Your Wedding Day
This is one of the distinct metabolic events that take place in a fat cell and water is needed for this to occur. According to a study in the Journal of Obesity, people who drank water with their meals lost almost 5 pounds more weight than people who drank less. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon for taste and the added benefit of antioxidants.
2. Eat more soluble fiber. Most women lack fiber in their diets — the average woman according to studies eats less than 15 grams of fiber a day. You can fix that by adding in a vital fruit that will have profound effects on your body and skin. An easy way to fix this is by eating lots of crunchy, sweet apples. Apples are an easily accessible superfruit! Will A Feeding Tube Go With Your Wedding Dress?
3. Eat a healthy balanced diet. A healthy diet will help you look and feel your best for any wedding or special event. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. The link between diet and acne is not completely clear, but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or highly refined carbohydrates will promote younger, healthier looking skin.
4. Eat healthy fats. Essential fatty acids are fats your body cannot live without. They are needed for numerous processes throughout the body and are absolutely necessary to lose weight.
Essential fats help keep your heart healthy, fight off inflammation, keep your hormones in balance and may prevent cancer. Healthy fats are also particularly important to people with inflammatory conditions such as eczema and acne, and also for people with dry skin. My favorites are avocados, pistachios, and almonds! Have A Worldly Wedding [VIDEO]
5. Protect yourself from the sun. Next to water, one of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems, not to mention the increased risk of skin cancer. Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen, wearing protective clothing, and finding shade when the sun's rays are there strongest between 10am and 4pm.
6. Eat healthy snacks. If you get hungry between meals, choose a snack such as apples, berries, or celery. Try low-fat cottage cheese with fruit or Greek yogurt.