Want to learn how to have a hot date every Friday Night? Get out of your comfort zone and have fun!
It is your charisma, creativity, ability to have fun and social intelligence investing time and energy to learn about the opposite sex. Investing in yourself gives you the upper hand when it comes to meeting new faces that will turn into possible friends and lovers. So grab your pad and pencil and get ready to take some notes.
1. Spend time with people who are dating geniuses. David Banks, a statistician wrote a paper about excess genius. He wrote that human geniuses are in tight clusters in physical space and time. So you need to be getting some friends who are already good at dating.
Hang out with people who are in great relationships or are good with the opposite sex.
Around 400 BC, there were philosophical geniuses grouped in the same area within a short 60-year period. These geniuses, who changed Western Civilization were: Plato, Socrates and six other great philosophers. Imagine what changes this small group of people did for mankind; you can be part of the next group of geniuses. The Epic Dating Geniuses.
"When you are failing miserably, you are learning to change what isn't working." So if you are stuck in what seems to be like a singledom black hole, heed this advice to gain more knowledge and perspective.
2. Learn from the experts. If you are thirsty in what seems like a dating desert, look no further because social media and the Internet has opened up thousands if not millions of dating oasises to learn about the opposite sex, from people with similar experiences who learned from their mistakes and are putting it all on the table.
On Amazon there are 135,000 books listed under dating. So there are no excuses for being clueless.
Hundreds of blogs, newsletters, twitter feeds, Facebook pages, dating websites, videos, dating tele-seminars, online classes and boot-camps are dedicated to dating, flirting, relationships and love. So take advantage of all the things the world has to offer.
Most of these experts will give you free information if you sign up on their email newsletter. You can sign up for a few coaches, get their newsletters and you won't have to spend a dime. They usually offer products that will help you even more if you like their style and their dating, love, sex or relationship advice. Get in the Dating Cookie Jar. Keep reading ...
More dating advice from YourTango:
- What Is Mobile Dating? Should I Try It?
- The Secret To Successful Online Dating
- Ladies, You Need To Watch Out For These Online Dating Red Flags