Embrace your inner cougar and put yourself out there. Here are some helpful tips to get you started.
It doesn’t matter how old you are, it is perfectly acceptable to be attracted to and pursue younger men. If a younger man has caught your attention then you need to capture his. Here are seven fool-proof ways attract a younger man.
1. Be a flirt. If you are self-confident and self-assured, flirting should come naturally. Your knowing smile with a glint of mischief in your eyes will get the attention of that younger man. Conceal any nervousness you may be feeling. Exuding an aura of maturity and openness is guaranteed to offer intrigue.
2. Work your classiness and sex appeal. The first thing men will notice about you is your outward appearance. Don’t forget what an amazingly sexy woman you are, and don’t be afraid to show it. I’m not suggesting you tromp around in revealing clothes. Wearing inappropriate younger styles will detract from your genuine beauty. Wear clothes that accentuate your sensuous shape and highlight your womanly figure. Wear clothes that make a statement about you and your taste.
3. Be coy. Being coy is knowing how to work body language. Your body language will speak far louder than your words. This includes moving your hips as you walk, batting your eye lashes, tossing your hair, and touching his forearm as you talk to him. I know this might sound dramatic or silly, but it works. Women like Marilyn Monroe had so much sex appeal, in part, because they mastered the art of being coy.
4. Treat him like he is special and interesting. Men, especially younger men, like to feel that women think what they have to say is interesting and important. Be interested in whatever he wants to talk about and engage him in the conversation. Ask questions to show your interest in what he has to say. Give him your undivided attention while he is talking to you.
5. Never act in a way that points out the fact you are older. Although the age difference may be obvious to those around you. If you act old, it will be negatively obvious to the man you are trying to attract. In his eyes, you will only be as old as you act. Maturity does not need to be a deterrant.
6. Avoid certain topics. Do not discuss your medical history, your bills, or your former in-laws. These conversations will be major turn-offs for a younger man. Also, you should avoid sounding like a kmow-it-all, correcting him, or talking down to him. If you make him feel like a child, he will not view you as a potential date. Finally, avoid be a whiner. Nobody like being around people who whine.
7. Seize the day and be happy! You are an amazingly bold and bewitching woman. Any guy would be lucky to have your attention, and if he is a great guy, he'll recognize how amazing you are.
To reveal more about your unique dating style CLICK HERE to take our free dating quiz. This may help you learn something about yourself and your dating style that you did not realize before.
This article was originally published at How To Get A Man Now. Reprinted with permission from the author.