You think you've found the perfect person to have a relationship with. Everything he/she does is so touching, especially in the initial stages of the relationship. He/She is so thoughtful, and goes out of the way to ensure that all of your needs are met. There are red flags, tiny ones... but you choose to ignore them, thinking that these are merely your imagination. (ie: the glare you receive when you smile at a waiter... is just one example). Fighting With My Husband: How Do You Fight Fair?
There are three basic reasons why men are unfaithful:
More from YourTango: Loveology University offers CEUs
- They are not comfortable sharing their fantasies with you for fear of rejection.
- They are not getting their emotional needs met and need someone to talk to who will not judge them or make them feel bad.
- They are not getting enough sex or sexual variety with you.
In order to stop your man from straying, he must feel good about himself when he is with you. He must also feel that he has all the variety he needs to keep him happy with you.
More from YourTango: 10 Signs You Are Ready for Sex
Here are 20 steps to ensure that your man will stay true to you:
- Avoid monotony—schedule adventures
- Spend emotional and quality time together
- Kiss each other passionately daily
- Hold hands and caress each other frequently
- Flirt with each other often Flirting Tips From A Female Pickup Artist
- Remain curious about each other's lives
- Stay actively involved in your relationship
- Don't keep secrets from each other
- Share all aspects of your life
- Nip problems in the bud
- Forgive each other to avoid resentment
- Avoid tempting situations with someone you find attractive
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Exchange wish lists and make each others' wishes come true
- Always show appreciation for your partner
- Make time to have fun and laugh together
- Find something that interests you both so you can learn together Celebrate Earth Day: 5 Tips For Outdoor Sex
- Maintain your independence without neglecting your partner
- Keep passion burning by creating romantic memories
- Remain in-love by falling in-love again with each other
This is an excerpt from What Men Want in Bed by Dr. Ava Cadell. Visit The Loveology University Bookstore www.loveologyuniversity.com/BookStore.aspx to find a wealth of resources, including e-books and audiobooks, to help you have a richer and more fulfilling sex life.