Facial Massage can relieve tension, reduce pain and rejuvenate the face. All in one!
Like a regular body massage, a good facial massage can improve your well-being and health. It releases muscle tension, and relieves facial pain (headache, eyestrain). Left unchecked, facial pain can produce sinus and tension headaches, toothaches, blurred vision and the pressure-cooker feeling that your head might explode.
Applied to beauty, facial massage can firm, smooth and sculpt. It helps by increasing circulation (healthy glow), stimulating the lymph nodes (reduce swelling), and relaxing tight muscles (prevent the formation of wrinkles). It also removes dead skin cells, leaving you with skin that looks and feels younger and healthier.
Facial massage based on acupressure (a.k.a "facial rejuvenation acupressure") is even more efficient:
- The finger pressure involved in acupressure relieves congested areas as well as relaxes the muscles. Thus toxins are released and eliminated, which of course benefits the outward appearance.
- Acupressure is a healing system, working on the vital energy that circulates within our body. Many energy meridians run across the face, neck and skull. By massaging the acupressure points linked to the vital energy, you access your deeper levels (physiological, emotional, psychological) and work on the general well-being, which in turn reflects on the face (for instance, everybody has noticed how a person in love looks radiant no matter what!). You enhance your vital organs health, which benefits your skin and muscles.
This vital energy is the most important element of our Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure method. It works on your health, how you feel as well as how you look.
"Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure, Look 10 Years in 10 Min per Day" is a practical guide that explains how to use acupressure easily to reduce the effects of aging.
More Juicy YourTango Content:
- How To Give A PERFECT Romantic Massage (Tip 1: It's NOT About Sex)
- How To Have A Hands-Free Orgasm (Yes, It's Possible!)
- The Best Sex Advice On YourTango