It's sunshine & fun time, do you really want puffy or panda eyes get in the way of your sexiness?
Under eye bags and puffiness have many different possible causes, grouped into: diet & lifestyle, heredity, and medical.
If hereditary causes (fat bags, poor blood flow, thin skin..) leave you with very few solutions, and medical causes (water retention, hormonal changes, bad blood circulation, kidney disease, hypothyroidism, toxins...) require the help of health practitioners, you have total control over the many diet & lifestyle causes!
Here are the 3 ways you can reduce and get rid of under eye bags and dark circles naturally.
- Spot the cause and adjust. Common culprits are: stress, allergies from food, cosmetics, chemicals, dust, smoking, tiredness, fatigue, alcohol intake, excess of salty food, fat accumulation, shortage of vitamin K... Single out which ones are to blame in your case, and then adjust: sleep more (even if having a 5 min power nap during the day), change your cosmetics to organic ones, drink more water, practice stress-reducing activities (yoga, fitness, swimming, etc.), improve your diet, just do it.
- Make and use your own DIY masks. Have fun with the content of your fridge! For DIY recipes of easy face and eye masks, visit my Facebook Page FacialRejuvenationAcupressure and my Pinterest Board (both are public). I only recommend recipes with common ingredients. You can even use aspirin tablets or red wine!
- Practice Eye Rejuvenation Self-Acupressure. These exercises are easy to practice and very efficient to get rid of eye bags and reduce dark circles.
Acupressure is a finger pressure technique, often called "acupuncture without needles". Originally a healing art, it can be applied to other areas, beauty and anti-aging for instance. By applying pressure on the right spots around the eyes, you can:
• drain lymph and other secretions, toxins, dust etc.,
• mprove blood circulation,
• and more importantly balance and strengthen the vital energy flow in the zone.
Vital energy connects all spheres of your being: physical, emotional, mental, and even spiritual. By working on the deeper levels of the vital energy, you access all these spheres and work on the causes of any tension, which usually translates in tension around the eyes. You improve your well-being, which in turn relaxes the eyes zone.
To learn how to use acupressure to get rid of under eye bags and reduce dark circles, watch the free demonstration video above and get the FREE booklet here.
To know more about Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure, visit www.faceliftaunaturel.com