Step up your game to make her forget all about it.
"I love cybersex because it lets me make love to a woman without her seeing what I look like. Don't get me wrong. I am the man they are looking for. A 6'2, blonde with blue eyes and a day old stubble. So why am I hiding out in cyber land? I am, shall we say, under endowed. When I discovered cyber sex, suddenly I could satisfy a woman without having her seeing how small my penis is. How do I try again and chance it with another real time woman?"
Thank you so much for writing to me. It took a lot of courage. Being insecure about the size or shape of your penis is common among guys. I know you wish you were different but you are not alone. (Check out this video of the strangest penis enlargement ideas from around the world.Click Here)
Here are 5 tips to make your woman care less what size you are down there.
1. Put her orgasm first. Now I know this sounds simplistic but I am telling you the truth. There are not many women out there who have had a man focus on her pleasure. Learn to be an amazing lover. (Click Here For Tips on How To Use Your Cell Phone as Foreplay)
2. Be honest with your woman. If you put it the right way, you can win a woman's heart with your story of being rejected by your peers when you were growing up. Women are suckers for a hard luck story and will be your champion if you spin it right.
3. Massage is the magic elixir. I don't know one single woman who is not over stressed these days. Massage her shoulders and back while keeping your sexual desires in check. You will win her. There is nothing like a man's strong hands on a tired body.
4. Kiss her. Let me repeat, kiss her! Most men kiss with much more romantic intensity before a girl has sex with them. Keep kissing her like you did the first time. She will be panting for your company. I promise. Kiss her.
5. Text/Sext and tease her with your words. Women love texting. Use her love of her phone to romance her until you are together again. You may hate texting and think she does it too much. But once you see how much you can turn her on with your fingers on that keyboard, you will be all over it.
"The We Vibe is this year's dream date for couples. It's a C-shaped vibrator that fits over a woman's pubis, simultaneously stimulating the clitoris and the G-spot, yet leaving enough room for penetration. That spells hands-free orgasmic bliss for both partners—something the sex toy industry has been working toward for years. We were skeptical at first, but the We Vibe has received enough rave reviews that we're convinced that it's the best toy for the couple that wants to 'come together.'"
—Claire Cavanah, Co-founder of Babeland and co-author of Sex Toys 101.
"Perfect for clitoral stimulation during penetration is the vibrating ring: he wears it, and she gets buzzed in the right spot. Especially excellent for woman-on-top positions. JimmyJane has the best one on
the market, made from hygienic body-safe material, and is tastefully designed and packaged."
—Violet Blue, Sex columnist for The San Francisco Chronicle and award-winning author and editor of over two dozen books on sexual health and erotica.
"While I wouldn't recommend buying 'dress up clothes' from sex shops for role-play (they're usually badly made and overpriced), you could throw in a few props. Whips and riding crops aren't half as threatening as they sound and spanking is a safe but sexy way to "kink" things up without feeling like complete deviants."
—Tracey Cox is the author of The Sex Doctor and the relationships columnist for London's Guardian newspaper.
"The angling and shape are perfect for the female anatomy. This is the great thing about the Share double dildo, you get actual feedback because you wear it internally, unlike a strap-on. For the price this is the most perfect girl/girl or boy/girl toy to experiment with."