Who said men aren't generous in bed?!
For the women who have yet to experience it, I just have to say you’ve been missing out. You might think I just have a very special man in my life who keeps me happy (which I do), but you’re wrong thinking that he’s a rare breed of man.
Turns out, guys love it!
We were curious over these oral sex myths and decided to take matters into our own hands, the best way we know how: surveying a group of about 10 REAL men.
And most of their responses were shocking! Turns out not only do they love receiving oral sex ... but they love giving it, too!
Even better, some even love it to a point that they’re aroused by giving oral. So listen up, ladies. These guys are enjoying giving it as much as we enjoy recieving!
Here are three questions we asked the guys, and the responses they gave:
So, what makes performing oral sex upon a woman appealing?
1. Definitely the pleasure it gives her, but mainly the pleasure it gives me! I am totally turned on when going down on a woman. It is by far the easiest way to get me aroused. The only thing that would make it unappealing would be bad hygiene. -Ben, 26
2. Gets her primed to start. Gives me a break from pumping. But in all seriousness, there’s nothing sexier than seeing a woman get turned on and know she’s enjoying herself and it’s because of you! -Brandon, 28
3.The way she reacts. It’s so fucking sexy seeing a woman completely relaxed in bed knowing she’s not faking it. Basically, I like pleasuring her. -Nic, 27
4.That she loves it! It’s pretty awesome that I can get aroused and so turned on by pleasuring someone else. Of course I’m there to make her feel great, but hey I need that same feeling! -Roberto, 30
5. It pleases her! Enough said! You should be doing whatever you can to give her the time of her life, and that to me is the most appealing part of it all! -Adam, 25
6. I really enjoy being able to do something for my woman and her knowing that I'm not only doing it for myself. It also makes the entire sexual experience much better for a couple of reasons. First, it extends the entire encounter. Second, women need to be warmed up properly and going down on them can really do the job to get them worked up physically, and even mentally (relating back to my first point about doing things for her rather than myself). -Jamal, 24
7. It's a combination of enjoying the aesthetic or physical act. More often than not, I like the way it tastes and like the feeling of it. But it's likely more to do with whether my partner enjoys it. I have definitely not enjoyed oral sex, but it usually was because the person I was with wasn't really into it, so we communicated about it in some way and stopped. My enjoyment of it, then, is a reflection of the pleasure that it gives the person receiving, which begs the question of whether I'm objectifying their pleasure. -James, 31
8. In all honesty I probably sound like a total dick but it doesn’t to me. There’s only so much you can get turned on. I like how she gets turned on but it’s not like sex. -Andres, 26
9. The entire situation is HOT! How turned on she’s getting, and the thought that it will only get better from there, is usually a huge turn on for me. -Brian, 31
10. Definitely when she’s enjoying it. There is definitely no greater turn off than when a woman is laying there and you can tell she’s not having a good time. Kills the fucking mood. -Cam, 24
11. If a man doesn’t agree that it’s the pleasure it gives the woman, he’s a dick. If that itself doesn’t turn you on, you know you’ve got issues.. Just being honest. Shit, it's so sexy! -Levi, 27
What is more appealing about performing oral sex on a woman: The pleasure it gives her, or the fact that it turns you on to do it?
1. Most definitely, the pleasure that it gives her is what's appealing, as it's most definitely not appealing if the person isn't into it or if we're not connecting and it's not pleasurable. But to me it's about the connection with the other person, about finding something that's mutually pleasurable and fulfilling. -James, 31
2. They're equal for me, but I can see how others would lean either way. -Adam, 25
3. It’s probably selfish to answer this way, but, the fact that it turns me on to do it. There’s definitely something sexy and mysterious about the way I’m getting so turned on by pleasuring someone else. -Ben, 26
4. Let’s be real here! The pleasure it gives her and that it gets her wet. No man should think otherwise! You’re there for her! -Levi, 27
5. For sure it’s all about the pleasure it gives her. You’ll get your part too, so make hers worthwhile! -Brandon, 28
6. That it gives her pleasure, even though it’s nice to get turned on… it would be too selfish to say I do it for myself, wouldn't it? Lol -Brian, 31
7. I don't think that the two things are separable. The fact that it gives her pleasure is the primary reason that it turns me on. It can get pretty messy down there, sometimes you get a hair or two in your mouth, and your boner ends up uncomfortably hard while in an awkward position on the bed. Getting her wet and wanting me is what keeps me going back for more. -Jamal, 24
Do you enjoy performing oral sex on ANY woman partner, or do you reserve it for certain partners or certain circumstances?
1. For me it's definitely something that should be saved for certain partners and circumstances. Because of the time it takes and the mess it can make, it can't always be the go-to foreplay. It's also a more intimate thing that either person might not be fully comfortable with. Sex is something that shouldn't be taken lightly and I wouldn't make myself so available for just anyone. Jamal, 24
2. Any! Everyone deserved to be pleasured in that way! -Marcelo, 26
3. Any with the exception of these three rules: No bush, yeast infections, or blood. I don’t care how fucked up that sounds. Those are the three things, I’m not standing for. It works for some men, not for me. -Ben, 26
4. It’s definitely not for every woman. DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE SHAVED. -Brandon, 28
5. "Any" is too broad. It's in the middle somewhere. Most women, most of the time. It's just another tool in the toolbox, but some chicks are gross. -Adam, 25
6. Any! Honestly it doesn't matter to me. It’s all part of the experience. I don’t even mind the blood, or how shaved or not you are. -Brian, 31
7. I think I would need to sleep with her a couple times before performing oral sex on her. I’d like to know that she’s clean and her habits before doing so… imagine getting down there and she’s dirty. Or later on discovering her weird habits. Nah not for me, pass! -Nic, 27
8. ANY! I’m all about it. I really could care less. If she’s dirty, say something. I’m all about honesty. You can’t have a relationship with anyone without honesty. Even if you’re there for a one night stand. If you want to go down on her, and you don’t like something let the girl know! Don’t see anything wrong in that. -Levi, 27
9. I don’t even have a long response for this! Every man's answer should be any! I don’t care if it’s a one night stand, give it to her! Suck it up and do it, there’s no reason not to. -Roberto,30
10. I mean It’s kind of a double standard. Let’s say this is your first time sleeping with her. If you want some you’ve got to give it. I never go for it if it’s on the first time but if she goes down on me, I feel pressure to do the same. -Andres, 26
11. I reserve it for certain circumstance and I’m straight up about it. I can totally understand her not wanting to do the same for me because I’m not doing it for her. I just feel like it’s something more intimate that should be kept between you and someone you like, not any random person. So definitely not in a one night stand. I’m okay with periods and hair. -Diogo, 22
12. I would perform oral sex on any woman partner who was into it, who gave consent, but I think there are a lot of women who aren't particularly interested, so I've experienced that too. I have had a woman who, when I asked, said, "I'd rather you use your fingers - I'm much more likely to cum that way." -James, 31