Move on while your pride is still intact.
By Tara Block
Some relationships may start quickly, but they almost never end as fast. After fatal relationship mistakes are made, things may feel different but not dead. A subtle feeling of discomfort can morph into a dead-end relationship so slowly that it's impossible to recognize.
Here are 10 signs your relationship has sailed.
1. You're always the one calling and initiating IMs and texts.
2. Your significant other stops offering to pay and does fewer favors.
3. Fewer terms of endearment are used — by either of you.
4. When you do hang out, you choose nontalking activities like watching a movie.
5. You're relieved when plans are canceled.
6. The sex stops. Obvious but true!
7. When you imagine your future, your significant other is not there.
8. You spend more time with friends separately.
9. You're always daydreaming about what it would be like to date other guys.
10. One of you is cheating. It sounds as obvious as no sex, yet people stay in unfaithful relationships all the time.
What's clued you in on a relationship that was through?
This article was originally published at PopSugar Love. Reprinted with permission from the author.