Nope, not dealing with your B.S. today.
You have a love/hate relationship with your co-workers. More often than not, you find yourself wishing you could knock some sense into them. But you also like having a job.
The fact that you can't exactly avoid them royally sucks; ignoring them isn't always an option, either. These hilarious, fed up workers decided that leaving passive-aggressive notes was clearly the best way to go.
Check out Twenty Two Words for even more tongue-in-cheek notes:
1. Aww, nothing says "We're going to miss you" like a not so sweet cake.
2. Philosophy 101: If you put your yogurt in the fridge and it disappears, was it ever really there?
3. Yeeeaaah, we're going to have to agree with this one.
4. If passive aggression was a sport, this person would clearly be the winner.
5. Swiper, no swiping?
6. Hmm, which one of these is not like the other?
7. Food theft is a crime, GUYS.
8. Everything sounds better with a Canadian accent.
9. Gearing up for an explosive conversation. (You're welcome for that joke, BTW.)