If anything will impress — it's THIS.
Rocky Fino will literally cook for sex. In fact, he's written the book on it. "There are many approaches to impressing your loved one, but only two when it comes to food," says Fino, author of Will Cook for Sex Again, Again and Again: A Guy's Guide to Cooking.
You can either throw caution to the wind and wow her with a high-risk play or you can play it safe. Or you can try out Rocky's recipe for what he calls "The Closer," which incorporates a little of both. The risk: baking a temperamental (but tasty!) soufflé. The safe play: chocolate, a tried-and-true aphrodisiac. Enjoy!
4 tablespoons butter
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons sugar
4 oz bittersweet chocolate
2.5 tablespoons flour
2 scoops vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put chocolate and butter in a double boiler over low heat and stir until chocolate is melted. (A mixing bowl on top of a sauce pan with a cup of water can be used in place of a double boiler.)
2. In a small bowl or cup, mix sugar and flour.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs then whisk in flour and sugar.
4. Whisk chocolate into egg mixture.
5. Scrape mixture into two 1 cup baking bowls (glass or ceramic ramekins) and bake for approximately 15 minutes until edges are firm and center is still soft.
6. Add scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream to center and serve immediately.