These, you gotta hear.
Oh me, oh my. The celebs have some naughty sex stories up their sleeves! From Armie Hammer (whoever would have suspected that sweet face?) to Chris Brown (kinda saw it coming), these six celebrities have some seriously wild stories you need to know. So sit back with a cuppa joe and enjoy some juicy literotica, Celeb edition!
1. Joanna Krupa told the Huffington Post about her wild beach romp: "It wasn't embarrassing for me, but I'm a very sexual person and I was dating this guy that wasn't very spontaneous. So, we were on vacation and I took him to the lifeguard booth and basically had sex there and on the beach and everywhere else you can think."
2. Jenny McCarthy also shared a sexy story to the Huffington Post about her little trip into the desert: "I wish it was more exciting, but it's the Grand Canyon. I certainly did it, so I can say I did it in the Grand Canyon, because otherwise it's the back seat of a car and that's not exciting. But the bottom of the Grand Canyon is not fun. There's like scorpions and stones and dirt and it's hot. It was like the strangest and worst sex of my life."
3. Armie Hammer got super candid with Elle Magazine in 2013: "One chick tried to stab me when we were having sex. I should so not be telling this story. She was like, 'True love leaves scars. You don't have any.' And then she tried to stab me with a butcher knife. Of course, I promptly broke up with her. Seven months later."
4. Chris Brown revealed to The Guardian that he lost his virginity at age 8: "By that point, we were already kind of like hot to trot, you know what I'm saying? Like, girls, we weren't afraid to talk to them; I wasn't afraid. So, at 8, being able to do it, it kind of preps you for the long run, so you can be a beast at it. You can be the best at it." Yikes, this one just makes us sad.
5. Kesha revealed something a little ... odd while discussing her album, Supernatural, with Ryan Seacrest — even for this list: "[Supernatural is] about experiences with the supernatural ... but in a sexy way. I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it."
6. James Franco opened up to Conan O'Brien about a sex tape he made with a former girlfriend when he was young: "It's not like I went down to Van Nuys and tried to break into the porn industry. I got a video camera, and my girlfriend and I decided to film ourselves, and watched it back and said, 'Yeah, let's never watch that again.'"