Ladies, give yourself the best gift of all this season: The NYC Taxi Driver 2014 Calendar.
Freeze. Stop what you're doing. You know how we've been telling you to date short guys, bearded boys and bald men lately? Well, forget all that. There are some new guys in town to start pining over. And, you can drool all year long thanks to geniuses Philip Kirkman and Shannon McLaughlin.
They scoured the city to find some of the most hardworking (and hilarious) men from one of the most dedicated NYC workforces to create this dreamy calendar of cab-driving beefcakes for only $14.99. It's the best gift you can give yourself this season.
From Darek, the cowboy cabbie who rides on the roof, to Dan, who will carry your luggage (sexy pout and unzipped hoodie included), you'll be wishing there were 24 months in a year.
And the best part? While you're swooning over these hunks, 100 percent of calendar proceeds will go to University Settlement, America's oldest settlement house serving over 30,000 immigrant and working individuals and families with quality education, housing and literacy programs.
So go on, take a peek below. You'll never ride the subway or bus again.
1. Save a horse, ride a cowboy cab driver.
2. He'll make all your dreams come true.
3. He'll read you a sexy story at red lights.
4. Can your subway conductor do this? Didn't think so.
5. He'll Snapchat you all night long.
6. Going to JFK never felt so right.
7. He hates to see you go, but loves to watch you leave.
8. With this bad boy as your driver, you won't think twice about sitting shotgun.
Now get out there and hail a cab all the way to Coney Island, ladies!
Photos from nyctaxicalendar.com
More related stories from YourTango: