It's been over a year of rumors, but they're finally official!
What do we have here? The next Kate Middleton?
Rumors of a Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas royal romance date back to May 2012—and we've kept a close eye on the duo's every cozy holiday and two-step since then. Now that Prince Harry is officially off the market (and the public eye has turned away from our other favorite royal couple and their bundle of joy), everyone wants to know: Who is Cressida Bonas anyway? (Wetpaint)
1. Well, she lives among London's It-crowd. Prince Harry's cousin Princess Eugenie (who's Cressida's bestie) made the official introduction last spring. It just so happens that her older half-sister is a good friend of Prince William, and also married to Sir Richard Branson's son Sam.
2. But her noble lineage dates back even further to her mother, Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon, a 1960s It-girl and heir to the Curzon banking fortune. She may not be royalty, but Cressy's not a commoner by any means.
3. And speaking of fairy tales, Cressida could be following in the footsteps of Kate Middleton as Harry is rumored to be popping the question. But don't expect the Duchess of Cambridge to share her tiaras just yet. Rumor has it that George's mama is not a fan of Cressida. Why? Well, Big Willy had a little crush on her older sister Isabella back in the day. Oh, so that's why they're such "good friends." (See point #1.)
4. The 24-year-old model is more than just a pretty face. She's an alum of Leeds University and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. Clearly, Prince Harry is a fan of her flexibility and dancing skills. These two are permanent fixtures on the London party scene and she's even smuggled him into several music festivals. Anyone remember when they were spotted at the Mumford & Sons concert? I do!
5. But before Harry puts a ring on it, he might want to check the bloodlines, because these two are kissing cousins! They're both descendants of the Curzon line: Cressida through her mother and Harry through his mother, Princess Diana. But since Will and Kate looked past it (they're also distant relatives), as did so many other royal couples before them, this shouldn't be too much of an issue.
So now the real question: When's he popping the question?! Something tells me not any time soon.
Besides Harry, these celebrities popped on our radar … and not necessarily in a good way!
Holly Madison got married at the happiest place in the world: (HuffPost Celebrity)
Harry Styles is dating the Kate Moss of the new generation: (OkMag)
Alexa Vega is engaged ... again. At 25, she's already working on hubby #2: (Crushable)
Lindsay Lohan has a sober partner costing her $2,500 per day!: (SocialiteLife)
More from YourTango: