Everyone knows about your standard intercourse orgasm, masturbation orgasm, and even nocturnal orgasm. But you might not know about some of the more bizarre ways women have claimed to climax, so we've rounded up some of the craziest (you’re welcome). Brace yourself for these doozies.
1. Exercise-induced orgasms: Mainly sparked by core moves, you can get your rocks off at the gym or on the go. Check it out.
2. Nipplegasms: All it takes is a little stimulation of the nipples to release oxytocin, the chemical responsible for the vaginal contractions of orgasm, according to Dr. Christiane Northrup.
3. Mind orgasms: According to Lady Gaga, it’s possible to get yourself off just by thinking the right thoughts and breathing a certain way. Um, yay!
4. Labor-induced orgasms: Apparently, the motions of labor stimulate the same areas as, well, you know, leading to mid-labor orgasms. That one just seems awkward.
5. Yawning: This one requires the antidepressant Clomipramine. A not unheard of side effect of Clomipramine is the orgasmic yawn. That’s some pill.
7. Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS): In a permanent state of increased blood flow to the sex organs, PSAS suffers have been known to orgasm as many as 200 times a day. That just sounds exhausting.
8. Breast feeding: Nerves connecting from the breasts to the sex organs are responsible of this strange one. Mothers have reported orgasaming while breastfeeding their infants.
9. Riding horses: An oldy but a goodie, this old wives tale is a sure fire ticket to euphoria, according to the ladies of Cosmo UK.
10. Eating junk food: For one Colorado woman, ice cream is what gets her rocks off. Believe it, cause it’s true!
More juicy content from YourTango: