Tell us the name of your love-life anthem for the chance to win $100.
You know those songs that describe how you feel about someone or understands your relationship perfectly? They start to make you think: Wait, was this song written for me?
Whether it's "Wind Beneath My Wings," "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" or "99 Problems," we want to know what your love-life song is. You know the one: you can't help but shout your heart out every time you hear it.
We're holding a contest on Twitter so we can hear the song names that best describe your love life.
How to Enter: Follow and tweet us, @yourtango during the contest entry period.
You must include:
- The name of the song about your love life
- The URL to our Love page (http://www.yourtango.com/love), which is full of advice, musings and up-to-the-minute news on all things love-related.
- #LoveLifeSong hashtag
When: Thursday, May 16, 2013— Thursday, May 23, 2013
The Prize: A $100 AmEx gift card
We can't wait to hear these song names!
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 25 Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' [EXPERT]
- 5 Ways To Be Happy About Your Love Life Right Now! [EXPERT]
- Dating: Advice, Etiquette & Tips