Here's how to keep it together when you're lovestruck.
We'll all seen that person — heck, most of us have even been that person. Struck by love and living on cloud nine. Sure, it's a wonderful, euphoric feeling, but to everyone else? So annoying.
So how can you come back to earth even when you're completely head over heels? One tip: try your best not to brag about your relationship. Save the mushy stuff for your significant other.
Our friends at The Frisky came to the rescue with a list of how to keep it together.
See the ultimate list at The Frisky: Dating Don'ts: How Not To Be That Annoying, Love-Crazed Person
More from The Frisky:
- Hitched: "Princeton Mom" Is Lying To You
- True Story: I Worked As A High-End Stripper
- 7 Times When Loud Sex Is A Really Bad Idea
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- How To Spot When A Guy Is Really Loves You
- Best Sex Advice On YourTango
- Get Dating Advice & Tips From The Experts