Five things to know about Pip's love.
The world has been obsessed with Pippa Middleton ever since she nearly upstaged her sister, The Duchess of Cambridge, at the royal wedding two years ago.
And now, everyone's favorite royal sister-in-law may be planning a wedding of her own. It seems Pippa and 36-year-old Nico Jackson—who have been dating for 15 months—could be secretly engaged. According to Us Weekly, Jackson popped the question earlier this month during their trip to India's Oberoi Amarvilas.
So who is the lucky man behind the bling? Here are five facts about the royally connected beau:
1. He is a self-made millionaire who works as a stockbroker at Deutsche Bank in London.
2. He's middle-class. Despite the high-breeding of some of Pippa's past suitors (as well as her brother-in-law), Nico grew up in a modest home and received a business degree from Kingston University, a public college.
3. He likes to ski as much as she does. The couple vacationed in the Swiss Alps, and are rumored to have met while skiing on the first of the year. His parents even run a ski and sportswear shop!
4. He's met the Middleton family. Nico joined Pippa and the rest of her family—including Prince William, Kate, and the baby bump—on the Middleton family vacation in Mustique.
5. He's competitive just like Pippa. Pippa is famously competitive at sports, and Nico's played football (the British kind), cricket and tennis since he was a boy.
More exciting articles on YourTango: