To write posts that are targeted to our partner sites, you'll want to follow the guidelines listed in our "Better Blogger" guide and also do a little research to make sure a story like the one you want to create hasn't been written/posted in the recent past.
The best way to do this research is by taking your idea to Google and seeing what's been done on the topic. Search on a variety of keywords to make sure you're covering your bases. Then take that same search to the site you want to be on and check to see if they have promoted the same content in the recent past.
Below you'll find details on each of our partner sites along with several examples of articles/videos by Expert members that have been picked for promotion. Take a look to see the titles, content, length and angles that worked well on the various site.
Have questions? Please send them to Melanie@yourtango.com for answers or bring them to Office Hours so we can discuss as a group. Happy Writing!
Prevention is a leader in health and wellness content. We're excited to partner with them!
MSN features fantastic lifestyle advice for curious, savvy readers. We're so excited to be featured on their homepage!
- Is Nagging Worse For Your Relationship Than Cheating?
- Why You Might Not Realize Your Kid Has Abandonment Issues
- What Is Unconditional Love?
Elizabeth Street is a smart website where "stylish moms meet".
- Is Boring Sex Ruining Your Marriage?
- 5 New Year's Resolutions For A Happier Relationship
- Is Resentment Hurting Your Marriage?
- 3 Reasons You Might Be Experiencing A 'Dry Spell' In Your Marriage
We are partners with several Huffington Post channels: Divorce, Weddings/Marriage, Travel & Crime. Below are several examples of articles that have been promoted. There are various types of professionals represented here: therapists, coaches, matchmakers, healing/body work professionals and more.
- Gay One-Night Stands: Are They Keeping You From A Real Relationship?
- Why I'm Giving Up My 'Amicable' Divorce
- Gay Marriage Rights Have Helped And Hurt Same-Sex Relationships
- Before You Leave Your Spouse For Your Lover, Consider This
- Friends Who Knew: Should You Help Cover Up An Affair?
- Lessons In Parenting From A Lesbian Mom
- Single & Over 50? Watch Out For The Dating Deal Breakers
- How Coming Out Impacted My Non-Romantic Relationships
- Divorce Advice: How To Have A Happy Divorce
- Why You Shouldn't Fear Coming Out Later In Life
Care2 is an active, engaged community for healthy & whole living. With over 11 million unique visitors per month, they are a wonderful resource for our experts!
- 12 Flirty Conversation Starters For Women
- How Has Gay Marriage Helped Gay Relationships?
- 3 Steps To Hooking—And Keeping—A Date With Just Your Words
- Had An Affair? How Much To Tell Your Child
- Are Ghosts Of Your Past Haunting Your Love Life?
- Use Your Actions: When 'I Love You' Isn't Enough
- Are Married Women Happier Than Single Ones?
- Coming Out: 12 People Who Should Know You're Gay
- 4 Epic Sex Lessons To Learn In Your 20s
- Relationship Expert Advice For Happily Ever Afters
As you may be aware, we are one of AOL's exclusive video partners, and this partnership has been remarkable for us on many fronts. Below is a list of the videos that have done well on their site, along with views to give you an indication as to the number of people who have watched each video.
- Why Men Cheat: The Secret Revealed! Views: 353,589
- My Husband Says He Loves Me as a Friend Views: 293,711
- How to Keep a Marriage Going Views: 279,679
- Signs That a Relationship Is in Trouble Views: 274,862
Eharmony looks for dating (how to date, what to do on dates, seasonal dating tips, advice for singles to stay positive, motivated, etc.) content. Take a look below at a few articles they've promoted on their site.
- Suspicious Of Your Partner? Here's A Tip: Don't Snoop!
- Be Your Own Personal Development Coach With Three Simple Words
- 9 Love Lessons From Mother Nature
- Surprising Dating Advice That Gets Real Results
- Tired of Dead-End Relationships? Then Read This...
- Dating vs. Courting: Why We Should Go Back to the Days of Courtship
- Three Questions Every Man Must Ask Their Bride-To-Be
Fox News Magazine
We're also excited to have been featured on Fox News Magazine!
- Is Emotional Infidelity Interfering With Your Marriage?
- Why Couples Wait Until January To File For Divorce
- Nagging or Cheating: What's Worse For Your Marriage?
- How Specific Texts Can Ruin (or Save) Your Relationship
- 9 Invaluable Dating Tips For Women Over 40
Psych Central is a wonderful advice site for people looking to live a healthier life with a strong pull towards how to live a mentally, healthier life. We share content weekly with this site and pick from our more psychologically oriented content to share with their millions of readers. Take a look at a few pieces recently promoted there.
- How Spirituality Helps You Manage Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Would You Help Cover Up An Affair For A Friend?
- Got Dating Fatigue? It Might Be Time For A Break
- 10 Ways To Keep Him From Cheating
- Can A Hormone Prevent Men From Cheating?
- Top 9 Causes Of Pre-Wedding Jitters
Some of our excellent articles have been featured here as well!
Women's Health Magazine
We're excited to be partnered with Women's Health Magazine who shares great tips on fitness, beauty, lifestyle, and more with women!
Rent is a great site to learn tips all about apartment living.