Father's Day is here, and amidst all of the celebrating and gift-giving, I can't help but feel happy (and a little relieved) knowing that my future hubby will be an amazing father to my children one day.
So how do you tell if your Mr. Perfect will translate into a stellar dad? Here are some telltale signs:
1. He posts pictures of his nephews' or little cousins' elementary school art projects on Facebook, proclaiming that he can't wait to be a dad.
3. He attends your little brother's baseball games and truly looks forward to mingling and playing ball with the little ones.
4. He adapts to outside circumstances easily and can go with the flow. He always comes up with another plan on the spot when things go wrong, like when it rains on your Disneyland vacation.
5. He loves to stay home with you just as much, if not more than, partying all night with the boys.
6. He doesn't have a scary temper. This one's important — you don't want your kids to deal with the scars of his rage on you or them.
7. He's patient, stable and loves you unconditionally. Your future offspring will know that no matter what happens, he will always be there for them.
8. He knows how to work as a team — super important when you're raising children! You'll feel safe knowing that you're in it together as you both transition into parenthood.
What are other signs a man would make a good father?
More juicy content from YourTango: