For these Hollywood folks, today is a great day to kick back with a little herbal refreshment.
For pot smokers, if ever there were a time to partake in a blazing good time, this weekend would be it. Yes, 4/20 has rolled around once again, which means that weed smokers everywhere will probably be rejoicing—including many of Hollywood's elite. 8 Brutal Truths About Living With (And Loving) A Pothead
Below, check out our list of five famous folks who, based on what we've observed, probably love this calendar day – based on their very public statements and actions, of course!
1. Snoop Dogg: The famed rapper has done anything but hide his use of cannabis – it's made his way into hit songs and he's even been arrested for possession of "MaryJane." He continues to make headlines for his love of weed with his latest endeavor, a book entitled Rolling Words: A Smokable Songbook, which—you guessed it —is a book of his lyrics, printed on rolling papers. How's that for utility?
2. Bill Maher: The host and comedian has been very vocal of his support of the legalization of marijuana and often refers to it outright on his HBO show. In fact, in an interview with Rolling Stone, when asked why he was so upfront about it, he stated: "Partly because it has been beneficial in my life, partly because I believe in freedom."
3. Bobbi Kristina Brown: Bobbi's been making headlines a lot lately. Most recently, the daughter of late pop singer Whitney Houston was caught on video taking a very long hit from a bong while hanging out with friends. We're not sure where this is headed, but she seems to be showing early signs of a partying fast track. Controversy Alert: Is Bobbi Kristina Dating Her Adopted Brother?
4. Justin Timberlake: The hot singer has made it perfectly clear he's down with weed. In an interview with Playboy a little while back, he outright stated that he smokes. When asked why, he simply said: "The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking. Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off. Some people are just better high." Well. That about sums it up.
5. Justin Theroux: While his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston has publicly voiced her appreciation for pot, it seems that Justin admits that smoking the stuff makes him overcome with emotion. "I cry when I smoke pot. It takes me to all the s*** that happened in my childhood," he was quoted as saying. Will 4/20 be his chance to weep again? We're thinking... yes.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You
- 100 Percent Of Men Agree They Love THIS Type Of Sex Most
Photo Credit: Getty