These reasons to consider couples therapy may surprise you.
Often, couples therapy carries a negative stigma, preventing many from reaping its benefits. But there are plenty of reasons couples go to therapy, outside the threat of splitting up. We spoke with Rachel Sussman, LCSW, a marriage therapist in New York City, who gave us six common reasons she sees couples who are seeking to improve their relationship.
More from Fox News iMag:
- What Truly Keeps a Marriage Together?
- 3 Mistakes Couples Make In A Bad Economy
- Dr. Phil on How to Handle a Lazy Spouse
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- 8 Relationship Tips To Become A Happy Couple
- The Only Sex Toys Couples Will Ever Need
- Great Relationship Advice From YourTango