Creative ways to celebrate Valentine's Day with your future husband.
Happily engaged? Keep the romance alive with these creative Valentine's Day date ideas.
1. Ditch the landlubbers and board a romantic dinner cruise with your hubby-to-be. Watch the sun sink into the horizon and simply enjoy being together. No wedding talk allowed!
2. Go on a couple's cooking date together a la Hitch. It's a fun way to turn up the heat without having to clean up messy dishes at home!
3. Enjoy a bit of culture with your future DH by catching a local musical or play. Bonus: It's a fun excuse to glam up — I picked out a pretty dress for our Valentine's Day viewing of Wicked on Broadway.
4. Get pampered side-by-side with a couple's massage. It's the ultimate indulgence and will have you both blissed out for the rest of the day.
5. Celebrate the day of love the old-fashioned way by planning a picnic-for-two al fresco. Don't forget the wine glasses!
6. Awaken your inner teen by playing together — at an amusement park, at an ice skating rink, at the bowling lanes. At the end of the day, you'll be crushing on each other all over again. The Stir: The Hidden Meaning Of Valentine's Day Gifts
7. Go on a scenic drive nearby and stargaze with your sweetheart when night falls. Remember to grab a few blankets and your favorite snacks to munch on the hood of your car.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- 10 Things Happy Couples Talk About
- The Best Sex Toys For Couples
- The Best Relationship Advice On YourTango