Plus 4 templates you can use to create your own and share with your friends!
Check out all the Valentines we made for our celeb crushes, including Seth Meyers, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling and more. Plus, some of our partner sites got in on the action, too. See who we're all crushin' on here:
Like what you see? Cool, because now it's your turn to write your own Valentine to your celeb crush!
Use one of the 4 templates below (or at the end of the photo gallery) to make your creation. Here are the instructions:
1. Drag or right click to save the Valentine image to your desktop.
2. Go to Picnik.com, click "Get Started Now" button, then "Upload A Photo" button.
3. Select the Valentine image from your desktop and upload it to Picnik. You'll see your Valentine in the "Edit" tab.
4. Select the smaller tab, "Text," and enter in what you want your Valentine to say in the box on the left. Choose the font style on the left toolbar, and font size and color using the toolbar on the right. You can move the position of the text by selecting it and moving it around your image.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- A Massage for Women With A Happy Ending
- Naughty And Sexy Valentine's Day Must-Haves
- Valentine's Day Gifts For All Five Senses